Job description / Role
Our client a well known Auditing and Accounting firm in Dubai is seeking to hire a Female Business Development Executive. In case this interests you kindly share a copy of your updated CV with latest photograph on it.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all service offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of proposals etc.,
AED 3,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Competencies and skills Required:
- At least two years of proven experience in Auditing and Accounting firm in UAE
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Mus be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Marketing and Business Development Executive for a Law firm
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
Business Development Officer
Excelsior Group ME
Business Development Executive
TGC Middle East