Job description / Role
- Handling the End to End Sales Cycle Primarily for UAE
- Handling Business Development & Growing Sales across UAE
- Business Development for UAE
- Generating New Business & Sourcing Clients within UAE
- Coordinating with Internal Teams within Gulf Infotech for Day to Day Tasks & Activities.
- Sending Proposals, Quotes, Invoices to Customers based on Requirements.
- Following the Sales Process using Software used within the Company and as Defined
- Achieving Monthly & Quarterly Set Sales Targets towards Growing the Business.
- Managing Renewals of Customers from Middle East (Coordinating with Renewals Team and with Clients as and when required)
- Maintaining & Improving Business Relationships with Existing & Future Clients
- Generating Upsell & Cross Sell Opportunities from Existing Customers
- Any other Responsibilities Assigned by the Management towards Sales & Business Growth
Requirements of the Candidate
- Having a UAE Driving License is Mandatory
- Aggressive in Sales, this is a hardcore Sales Role & Involves Achieving Targets
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in Selling Cloud SaaS Solutions
- Google or Microsoft Sales Experience is Preferred
- Experience in Generating & Sourcing Leads through Cold Calls and other Lead Generation methods
- Must have good Communication and Team Skills
- Should be good in Following Process and Documentation of Work
- Presentation Skills to effectively present Online and In Person to a Small or Large Audience
- Ability to Generate a Sales Pipeline on your Own and Generate Business
- Ability to understand new Solutions and Technologies and to Use this Knowledge to Communicate to Customers
- Ability to Understand Customer Requirements and Offer Solutions Customized to Customer Needs
- Ability to Build Strong Customer Relationships
- Ability to Handle End to End Sales Process for the Regions Assigned
- Excellent problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
The Candidate would be based in Dubai, UAE.
About the Company
Founded in the year 2009, Gulf Infotech is a leading cloud solution provider in Oman and expanding its reach across the Middle East. Gulf Infotech’s truism is that cloud computing will be the technology trend for the coming decades. Gulf Infotech’s focus is to provide solutions to its clients around SaaS, PaaS & IaaS from all the leading cloud providers worldwide. Gulf Infotech is a Google Enterprise partner for MENA region and pioneer cloud solution provider in Middle East since 2009. Gulf Infotech has invested in a product development company CloudCodes headquartered in India, the company develops cloud based products for Google Apps and strongly believes in building the ecosystem around Google Apps. GroFin Oman has invested in our company and our equity Partner
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Executive