Job description / Role
Business Development Executive/Consultant - for Auditing and Tax Services Company
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive/Consultant to help us expand our business. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Able to make door-to-door visit to offices and companies offering them Auditing and accounting services.
- Conduct phone calls to schedule meeting with clients that may require the service.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Knowledge Using Excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Presentation Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgement and decision-making ability.
- English (fluent)
- Arabic (preferred)
About the Company
A leading consulting firm in Dubai.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
RTC-1 Employment Services