Job description / Role
• Lead generation, phone/email-based business evaluation and supporting the business launch of new sellers
• Driving business growth and strategic partnerships with vendors & merchants to have an extensive assortment across categories
• Managing various product categories as separate business units with specific targets and maintaining the overall profitability
• Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports
• Pricing & Positioning for the Product Catalogue
• Managing relationships with the Brands
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Can identify, prospect, and recruit high-potential selling partners
• Ability to operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, working autonomously and taking full control & responsibility for achieving business objectives
• E-Commerce, Retail experience preferred.
• Strong relationship-building skills
• Excellent communication skills (bi-lingual preferably)
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.