Business Development Executive (HCM Technology Solutions)
Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known technology solution provider, is currently looking for a Business Development Executive in Dubai. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager or the Sales Director, you will be responsible for achieving assigned sales & profitability targets across names accounts or geographies. Furthermore, you will manage the entire sales life-cycle – drawing in the right resources and ensuring sales success. Also, you will have the responsibility to map large accounts, ensure committed project delivery & client satisfaction.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Achieving the assigned sales and profitability goal.
• Understanding HR domain, HR technologies & the company’s product portfolio
• Selling and supporting the firm’s complete product and service offering to an assigned set of named accounts.
• Focusing on customers with high-value, strategic growth opportunity by doing customer interactions, face-to-face meetings.
• Creating & hunting for leads & opportunities & also manage the complete sales life cycle
• Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing Customers
• Leading all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management
• Be able to manage complex solution sales process including understanding complex HR problems, articulate solutions & consult with enterprise clients
• Developing appropriate sales & business development strategies
• Negotiating the stakeholders in the sales process
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution - preferably in HR
• Minimum three years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment
• Should have at least 1 year of experience in HR & Talent Management Software Sales
• A record of target meeting achievement & good Domain knowledge
Important reminders: This position includes outside travel to customers’ premises. All prospective employees must pass a background check.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates to process or consider their application for any available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office or drop us a message.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager (HR Software Solutions)