Job description / Role
Our client is a leading offshore law firm with a presence across Cayman Islands (HQ), Bermuda, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Dubai, Guernsey, Ireland and Jersey.
To support the Middle East business development, marketing and communications activities, working alongside the Asia Business Development teams. The role will report directly to the Managing Partner sat in Dubai as well as the Head of Business Development, Asia & Middle East.
* To provide focused, proactive and coordinated business development support to the Dubai office. This will involve:
* Understanding the business activities of the practices and overall strategic objectives of the relevant products, partners and offices on as well as contributing to the formulation of the practice development plans.
* Organisation and ongoing management of CRM activity.
* Developing, managing and running key client events, presentations and other client-facing activities, and attending events where necessary.
* Business development support including pitches, marketing trip support and client research in support of business development initiatives.
* External communications including the production of marketing inserts, input into industry publications and directories, maintaining lawyer CVs, website bios
* Internal communications to support cross-selling and better understanding of the firm's activities.
* Working with the partners and Head of Business Development, Asia & Middle East to prepare business development plans and individual client plans (where appropriate) to support those objectives.
* Developing a solid understanding of the target markets through monitoring current and potential product areas and keeping lawyers informed of relevant developments.
* Work with the Head of Business Development, Asia & Middle East to prepare and manage the marketing budget for the practices.
Competencies and requirements
* Minimum of 3 years' business development or consultancy experience, ideally with at least two years of which is in a legal services context.
* Degree educated.
* Strong commercial sense and ability to understand the needs and expectations of the attorneys and clients, as well as how the marketing and business development function can facilitate and drive revenue generation and profile in the market.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Senior Sales Executive
Business Development Manager (European 3PL)
Middle East Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development / Marketing Manager