Job description / Role
SFM Corporate Services, the leading Business Setup and Centers is urgently looking to recruit a Portuguese and Italian Business Development Executive for their Dubai office. The ideal person should be an experienced and sales oriented person as he/she will become a single point of reference for our clients.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
• Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Working as a team-player into the sales department and aiming to increase the number of sales.
Client Relationship Management:
• To manage a book of clients
• To deliver monthly and yearly results
• To incorporate companies in different jurisdictions and to amend any existing company’s structure.
• To open bank account and offer nominee services to the client’s company
• To be the main point of contact with the client and process all administrative steps needed for the client’s corporate structure
• To conduct thorough compliance and due diligence checks on the client
• To keep up to date the database of clients
• To assess and execute the tasks in a best possible way so as to maximize the company’s profitability and client satisfaction
• To liaise with our different partners and colleagues around the world so as to service the client
• Ensure awareness of periodic changes to government policies, laws, regulations, processes, requirements and their resulting impact on business needs.
• Offering additional services to the client’s company
• Fluent in English, Italian and Portuguese languages
• Setting up a company in Mainland, Free Zone and Onshore, and Business Setup in the United Arab Emirates.
• Knowledge in offshore business set up is an added advantage.
• College Graduate of any Business Course
• Knowledge of government regulations as you will need to provide advice based on current regulations.
• Familiarity with Immigration Ministries and other government bodies including expert-level knowledge about UAE Free zone & Mainland Company Incorporation.
• Knowledge of different types of Government Approvals in order to ensure businesses run legally and seamlessly.
• Ability to manage relationships with clients and government agencies.
About the Company
SFM is specialised in company formation and administration. With offices in Geneva, the seychelles, Dubai and Hong Kong, SFM is a world's market leader in corporate services.
Business Development Executive
Sales and Business Development Representative
Gold Standard DMCC
Sales Manager – Building Materials - Projects - Flooring
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Account Manager / Sales Representative
Al Boom Marine
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts