Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing strategy to position IBM as a partner with target clients
- Assess market and competitive landscape of clients to understand client priorities and identify opportunities for IBM to add value
- Understand IBM offerings around applications sustainment, Analytics and Cloud play
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with c-suite executives in client organizations
- Lead pre-sales and sales activities, assessments and the development of solutions
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams to scope, solution, propose, close and delivery complex engagements
- Strong verbal and written executive communication skills
- Ability to foster relationships and create demand within existing and new accounts
- Ability to manage multiple, complex sales engagements and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to estimate complex program/projects - from a solution, resource needs, and budget perspective
- Effective communicator with ability to motivate teams (both internal and external) and garner immediate respect and credibility
- Can easily assimilate into the corporate culture and become an involved member of a high performing team
- Ability to negotiate winning proposals and track record of consistently exceed aggressive goals
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- 15 years experience in selling IT projects in general and public sector specific in the UAE market.
- 5 years experience in the ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an public sector organization, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams
- 2 years of signing individual annual sales of at least $4-6 million, in the Public Sector Industry
- 3 years of experience working directly with c-level executives to deliver transformational initiatives with significant corporate-level visibility and performance impact
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Business Development Executive
IBM Middle East
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Sales and Business Development Representative
Gold Standard DMCC
Business Development Executive
Channel Account Executive
HR Source Consulting