Job description / Role
• Improving overall health of the Business with respect to Market Share, Market expansion, Brand Building, Sales Value & Volume, Numerical & Weighted distribution and Profits.
• Developing the Business Plan, Financial Budgets and Targets for the Business Unit and firming up the departmental plans in respect of Sales, Marketing, Factory and Supply Chain.
• Development of new businesses in the Food & Beverages market.
• Development of new and younger sales force in charge of the ERC's revenue growth.
• To drive efficiencies in Operations by benchmarking costs with other companies within the Group and outside.
• New product development and introductions.
• Lead, Guide, Coach immediate management team of Sales, Marketing, Factory, Supply Chain and HR to deliver the business results.
• Market share and positioning of new products.
• To be instrumental in communicating with employees at all levels through various channels and build a result-oriented and motivated organization.
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 15-20 Years relevant experience out of which at least 5 years should be in a position with direct responsibility for P&L and key commercial business deliverables including Leadership experience in reputable companies in the relevant Industry/Sector
• Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking skills
• Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions business challenges
• Outstanding sales and marketing management skill
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills
• Ability to be hands-on as well strategic
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Skills Strong leadership skills
• Demonstrated experience in developing AND executing successful commercialization strategies.
• Fluent in English & Arabic will be a desirable advantage
• Pre Requisites Commensurate Technical or functional qualification preferably with Management Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from a reputed Business School
• UAE Driving License is a must.
About the Company
Back in 1980 Jeema began its journey into existence above ground. His Highness Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum, showing his renowned foresight, planned with his old friend the late Sultan Al Owais to make the unusually pristine water available to everyone. He decided to build a mineral water plant within the natural scenic natural springs of Jeema Wadi.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Sales Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
National Sales Director – Commercial & Contract Sales
RTC-1 Employment Services
Commercial Development Manager - Dairy
Nestle Middle East
A Leading Company In UAE