Job description / Role
Disrupting a whole industry takes a lot of passion, hard work, and commitment and that’s what we are doing here at CAFU when we created the region’s first petrol refueling application! Our dedicated team created the technology, the execution plan, and the marketing campaigns that have made CAFU the success it is today.
As part of our new internship program, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from our amazing team and gain the type of work experience that will drive you to create the career of your dreams. If you are up for the challenge, Apply now!
Key Responsibilities - What you will be responsible for
• Interact with potential customers via phone, email, telephone and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop positive business relationship.
• Follow-up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how to address those needs.
• Work with the internal sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue targets.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
• Engage with customers and inform them of the products features and benefits
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills / Competencies required - What you will need
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Fluent English, Arabic is a plus
• Self-starter and results oriented
• Team player but also can work independently
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge in MS Office
About the Company
We are a group of forward thinking people who look for life changing innovative ideas, solving real life issues and always trying to find solutions geared towards improving people’s lives for the better.
We are all about building tech startups with strong growth potential in the Middle East and beyond, priding ourselves in understanding and identifying the challenges of tomorrow. We focus on understanding consumer behavior throughout the tech life cycle with a clear aim at providing disruptive technologies working towards creating real value.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Graduate Executive Researcher
Operations Trainee - Sales & Marketing
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)