Job description / Role
Guildhall is a leading Human Resources Consultancy with one of the highest ratings on Google. We support many of the Worlds largest Construction firms in their quest for delivering projects on time and on budget. Having operated for the last 10 years developing the highest levels of standards for the construction sector. We have ensured the highest possible levels of quality which has a cascading effect on our businesses ability to become more efficient. This collaborative approach, in turn, offers a truly unique value proposition.
Despite the challenges faced, 2021 is to be a year of growth for our company, as we look to effectively capitalise on the market opportunities.
In line with this, we are looking to hire x2 Business Development Interns who are fluent in Mandarin.
- 80% of our business across Europe, Middle East and Africa is with Chinese conglomerates.
- This is an area that we want to grow.
- We are looking for enthusiastic and talented people who want to be part of a growing organisation.
- For years Guildhall's staff have worked remotely so being comfortable in managing your own time as well as combining your ability to work collaboratively is really important
- The role will be a mixture of developing our existing relationships and nurturing new ones
- Creativity is important, bring fresh ideas to discussions on ways and how we can target new companies or develop existing ones
- Be comfortable in contributing to the decision-making process with Directors
- Add to and maintain a database of key contacts that can constantly change
- Promote and develop our corporate image
- Familiarity with WeChat, Microsoft Office, ZOOM, Teams etc
- Unrivalled training, learning & development and support will be provided
- We will give you the tools to be able to effectively identify opportunities, pitch, market and meet clients.
- Motivated and able to demonstrate that you are capable of working in a target driven business
- Should your first 6 months go well then you will be offered the opportunity to become a foundational member of the team and be appointed a Business Development Consultant.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
HR Intern - Diversity and Inclusion
Nestle Middle East
Internship - Recruitment Assistant
Quest Search & Selection
TGC Consulting Middle East
Human Resources Intern - 1 Year
HR Services Intern
Nestle Middle East