Job description / Role
We are looking for hungry and ambitious Business Development Managers who want to be a part of a dynamic technology driven global fortune 500 company.
As a BDM with Xerox, you will live and breathe sales - always looking to consistently increase market share of XEM products, services and solutions in specified territories and market segments. You will also be wholly responsible for maximizing XEM penetrations in and facilitating achievement of individual sales revenue and profit objectives.
This is a high-stress, revenue driven department and we need individuals who can think outside the box in order to the determine the best solutions while ensuring customer concurrence throughout the entire sales cycle.
• Identify customer requirements; determine best solution, present proposal, while ensuring customer concurrence throughout the entire implementation process to support successful closing of sales cycle.
• Consistently use company sales tools (Gazing, SAM) in order to capture, update and maintain all account related information so the details can be used to close orders for XEM.
• Collaborate with other Production, Global Services and Office Specialists/managers to support the execution of strategy.
• Collect, maintain and update account information in order to use and share with the sales team while developing account strategy. Update SalesForce on a regular basis with accurate information.
• Endeavour to provide timely customized Services solutions and services to our customers/partners in order to meet their requirements and exceed their satisfaction levels.
• Formulate monthly sales forecast, with a high accuracy level, to ensure individual objectives of revenue growth and gross profit target are met across products handled.
• Ensure adherence to sales processes in order to be considered in every single opportunity in the UAE market. Perform daily selling activities: conduct sales calls demonstrations, proposal creation/presentations, maintain prospect activity into sales cycle tracking processes to over-achieving the XEM target.
• Effectively present XEM products and solutions within the stipulated pricing structure. Ensure effective territory management of designated territory and managing sales cycles using the tools. Ensure company business related paper work and procedures are adhered to (Project Cards, CAF).
• Work efficiently and productively towards exceeding company, team, individual targets.
• Experience: 5+ years’ sales experience. UAE experience preferred.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Job Specific Skills:
• Sales and operations in the Office Automation industry. Proven, successful track record in sales activities of major accounts.
• Knowledge of business operation including the core sales processes. Understands the financial impact of margin,
• volume and likely impact on market share. Knowledge of systems environments especially software applications
• related to engineering, graphic arts and wide format in general. Experience in solutions selling concept.
• Ability to effectively communicate using a range of verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to communicate appropriately within a multi-cultural environment and across the full range of business disciplines.
• Good presentation and demonstration skills.
• Good English written and spoken skills.
• Highly results driven.
• Good organizing and planning skills.
About the Company
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works every day across the globe in more than 160 countries. Xerox Emirates is a joint venture of Xerox Corporation & the Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group.
Xerox Emirates reaches out to small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers and partners who serve them.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital, Office and mobile, Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We market the entire range of Xerox digital copy, scan, print products, solutions & Managed Print Services offerings in the UAE. The product portfolio includes high-end digital production publishing and printing systems, networked color & mono laser printers & digital multi-functional office devices and solutions. Xerox Emirates Services division offers solutions for Information Management, Business Process Outsourcing & Transportation.
Xerox Emirates is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the Quality Management System which supports Customer Service, Logistics Operations, and Information Technology Services Management.