Job description / Role
Ignite are currently partnering with their client, a National Builder that operates in the Hospitality, Retail, Commercial, Education, Industrial Fit Out and Refurbishment sector seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team. They are a well-established and growing fit out contractor. This role would see you work with Senior Management and leverage off of the relationships that have with some major clients and Property Groups.
AED 20,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The Business Development Manager position will see you working in the company's Dubai office and out visiting clients to obtain new business.
In this role you will focused on:
- Liaising with existing & potential clients.
- Developing new business through your existing contacts, as well as through your business development skills.
- Applicants will need to fulfill the following criteria to secure an interview:
- Extensive Business Development within the Construction Industry, or Commercial Leasing experience within the UAE market, ideally more than 10 years.
- You will have an extensive knowledge of the UAE market and networks with direct clients, architectural practices and project management consultancies.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)