Job description / Role
* Continually identifies builds and develops new client business within a vertical market by pursing business opportunities with strategic targets in key industries and cultivating relationships with existing clients.. Negotiates and communicates complex concepts/business issues to a variety of audiences.
* Identifies and evaluates new markets and partnership opportunities through direct prospecting, networking, attendance and participation with various industry and professional groups and networking associations.
* Oversees all aspects of the sales process within the vertical market, including development of opportunity-specific sales strategy, selection of pursuit teams and "quarterbacking" the entire sales process until the final close of the construction project.
* Defines, tests, refines and implements strategic plans to successfully achieve opportunities within the vertical market segment. These activities include primary research, industry, market and competitive analysis, and customer needs assessment. Ensures strategic objectives of the vertical market segment are well understood and executed by the pursuit team.
* Provides expertise and direction for the day to day management of bid packages in the development pipeline. Provides client specific opportunity assessment, market evaluation, market research, financial evaluation, and other marketing needs required throughout the proposal preparation and delivery process. Incorporates customer needs and input/ feedback from both internal and external groups.
* Partners in conjunction with the marketing team to create effective marketing strategies to win in the marketplace, including market segmentation, value proposition development, technology positioning, pricing strategy, branding strategy, channel strategy and communications strategy development.
* Motivates others and provides leadership to accomplish team goals without having direct authority over team members.
* Prudently manages resources within budgetary guidelines according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance guidelines.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
* 15 years plus industry experience.
* BSc Civil Engineering.
* Must have Middle East Experience.
* International company experience is required either a large multinational contractor or Management consultant.
* Mega project experience.
* Expoure to PPP projects would be beneficial
* Arabic would be a advantage but not essential.
About the Company
Matchtech is a leading global engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years' experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers within the engineering industry. Our 300-strong team of dedicated recruitment consultants provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including, aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
We are passionate about quality and work to the most rigorous standards in the recruitment industry. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best delivery and the highest quality service possible.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)