Job description / Role
Business Development Manager
Job description / Role
Our Client is seeking to hire Business Development Managers /Executives to expand our product development department and expand our market share within the local market where your key responsibilities will include the following:
• Gaining new business through brokers by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the local market.
• Lead sales operations within an insurance company by developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, primarily insurance brokers and direct clients.
• Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with clients.
• Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
• Increasing profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added value services wherever possible.
• Consulting and promoting the most effective cover for a need, taking many factors into account;
• Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients, brokers and third parties.
• Maintaining detailed knowledge of new and existing products by liaising with colleagues;
• Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors' products;
• Monitoring and reporting on performance against agreed sales targets, sometimes including monitoring the performance of other sales staff.
• Working with underwriters to amend policies where necessary to meet client demand.
• Must have experience of 3-5 years of Sales in UAE for General Insurance Products.
• Have good sound knowledge of insurance products
• Must have handle Portfolio of 3.5 Million and above.
• Must have good communication skills with good network of clients, broker relations
• Should have sound knowledge of General Insurance products.
Only candidates who fit the criteria above & hold previous Insurance experience will be considered.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.