Job description / Role
The Business Development Manager is responsible for defining long-term strategic sales plans, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
As the Business Development Manager – Direct Sales, you will focus on fostering business relationships with potential GRP/FRP end users within a vary of construction sectors. You will also be responsible for working with the team, to develop the overarching sales and marketing strategy for the business.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing the sales and marketing budget, to support the agreed sales and marketing strategy
• Handle all direct sales with potential clients, across the UAE and MENA region for Instinct Marine products
• Locate potential business deals by networking with consultants, main contractors and other contacts; discovering and exploring opportunities
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
• Produce a weekly sales report, for the Management Team
• Produce a joint market review report, every 2 weeks, with the Business Development Team, including updates on new developments in the region etc
• Support business development, across all revenue streams, including focusing on marine repairs from the yachting industry
• Carry out research into industry and related events, publications, and announcements; including key competitors
• Identify opportunities to tender for commercial and government projects for marine and composites
• Ensure that Avatar Composite Industries LLC is registered with all the vendors that can provide projects such as developers, main contractors, government sectors etc and follow up their activity
• Promote and identify opportunities for the Avatar composites in the architecture and other industries
Job Qualifications and Skills
• Proven previous sales and business development experience, in the Facade and curtain wall industry GRC or GRP is an advantage
• Excellent GCC construction sector knowledge is essential
• Outstanding networking skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Solid communication skills and proficiency in English, Arabic is an advantage
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.