Job description / Role
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Dubai - UAE
- To be responsible for the day-to-day running of the company and administrative issues.
- Develop processes that meet business needs across the organization.
- Develop standards and procedures for business operations.
- Develop business plan and strategies to meet operational requirements.
- Manage hiring, training, appraisals and promotions for staff.
- Define business operating and financial objectives.
- Identify, track and analyze key metrics for the business unit.
- Assist in design and implementation of business workflows and procedures.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase business efficiency.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and management in integrating business processes throughout the organization.
- Analyze business operational results and provide recommendations for improvements.
- To manage and control marketing, Sales, and activities.
- Convert marketing opportunities from preliminary ideas into real projects and move them forward to implementation.
- Identify Projects scope in cooperation with senior management.
- Develop a detailed work plan that outlines the activities and sequence required for the successful implementation of the project.
- Determine the resources (employees, time, money, equipment, etc.) needed to complete the project.
- Develop a project completion timeline that allocates resources effectively according to the required activities and tasks.
- Updating and adjusting project schedule with senior management in consistent with updates.
- Determine the measurement tools and objectives that control the percentage of completion of the project.
- Ensure projects are completed within budgets and schedules and focus on the business objectives of the project.
- Provide the management with periodic reports on projects, which include analytical comparisons of projects at the level of each project item with the estimate of the actual and study of deviations and their causes with coordination with financial management.
- To carry out any other work assigned to you within the limits of your duties and responsibilities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- 10+ years of previous experience in projects and operations management, 5 of them in Dubai.
- Fluent in Arabic & English.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.