Job description / Role
• Work with eCommerce and brand marketing teams to define digital content needs underpinned by best-in-class consumer insight, aligned with fit for digital best practices
• Define digital content strategies for individual digital activation campaigns, ensuring alignment with brand marketing and eCommerce business objectives and strategies
• Support development of bespoke visual content for eCommerce portals by leveraging best practices
• Thought partner with brand marketing teams to develop rich content libraries for activation on owned media platforms (e.g. websites, content hubs, partner sites) and eCommerce sites
• Assist in ideation of content across several media including informational, entertainment, eCommerce portals, display, and video to accomplish brand objectives
• Assist brand teams in developing robust creative briefs to capture brand insights, strategy, and objectives and ensure clear understanding from creative agencies to drive development of best in class assets
• Partner with brand marketing teams and brand design groups to define creative needs, and ensure best in class approaches to content development are internalized across different digital media platforms
• Manage digital content creation processes, actively communicating and removing roadblocks across internal and external groups to ensure timely delivery of content
• Consistently coach and upskill brand marketing and eCommerce teams in content strategy, development, and execution best practices to ensure sustainable advantage in content development
• Capture learnings from digital campaigns, eCommerce platforms, and owned site performance leveraging analytics on creative performance and success to build replicable best practices across brands
• Support local e-Commerce activation team in defining local visual or multimedia content needs, aiding in their development and implementation, ensuring consistency of messaging across eCommerce platforms.
• To set the strategic direction for, oversee and co-ordinate all e-commerce activities.
• To be the final decision maker, in consultation with the line CEO, for e-commerce policy decisions.
• To ensure that the e-commerce elements on the web site are always fully functional and meet customer needs.
• To identify industry best practice and recommend where appropriate application in the company.
• Bachelor's Degree
• With strong UAE experience
• Worked for atleast 3-5 years in UAE as Business Development Manager
• Good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions based on client requirements
• Must be Arabic Speaker
About the Company
Al Reem International Construction encompass all areas of Civil Engineering, Fit-out & MEP, Health Care and Piling, delivered through skilled Engineers working together to make a great design project.
Al Reem works closely with clients to ensure that projected designs match their needs and are functional, safe and economical. Al Reem has a wide range of Electromechanical and Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Solutions to fit your needs.
Al Reem carried out the entire piling function by the combine supervision and assistance of Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as a growing Hospital Civil and MEP service providing company. We have strong business connections, providing solutions and services to major corporate business entities in U.A.E.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development/Sales Manager