Job description / Role
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager who has the ability to build a market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships, ensuring increase in profitable business through the development of products, services and solutions worldwide. This includes but not limited to development of industry verticals, global trade lane and specialised solutions.
• Must have Freight Forwarding background
• Arabic speaker an advantage
• Bachelors’ Degree (12 + 2 years or equivalent) in Business, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain or relevant subject
• Proficient knowledge of freight forwarding products and rates
• Experience in outside sales with demonstrable book of business and strong shipper relationships in diversified industries
• Proficient computer skills, data collection and analysis skills
• Fluent English Language Skills
About the Company
ISS-GF is recognised as a premium supplier of end to end supply chain services. We have owned offices and affiliate office representation in more than 100 countries worldwide. We provide a comprehensive range of sustainable solutions tailored for all your individual logistics needs.
Our vision is to be recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of end to end supply chain solutions.
We expect each member of our Senior Management Team in every country to be at the forefront of our business. With a management team dedicated to leading from the front, we become your true logistics partner.
Our mission is simple, to always be: "Easy To Do Business With".
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager