Job description / Role
• To create and develop business opportunities for Cloudscape's products. If you're passionate about helping retail & restaurant business owners do better in their business, then you're a great fit for this role.
• Reporting to: Managing Director
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent position
• Desired start date: 01/02/2019
• Probation: 6 months
• Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday , 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
• Travel requirements: Minimal travel
• Gross monthly base salary: 6000
• Commission / Bonus: Yes
• Transport allowance
• Actively seek and generate leads using traditional and digital lead generation strategies.
• Gather requirements from customers and ensuring the Cloudscape products are a good fit for their business.
• Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
• Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
• Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
• Prepare and send proposals including follow-ups.
• Gave a good understanding of the businesses' products and are be able to advise others about them.
• Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate.
• Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
• Seek ways of improving the way the business operates.
• Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate.
• Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
• Plan & create sales campaigns.
• Work with a sales pipeline and monthly targets.
• Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
• Familiarity with CRM systems and how to effectively use CRM systems
• Other interactions: External vendors.
• University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree holder
• Gender Preference: Female
• Language Fluency: Fluency in written and spoken English, Spoken Arabic knowledge will be an asset.
• Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in selling products
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales role with set targets and KPI's
• Experience in Retail and Hospitality is a plus
• Work experience within technology companies will be an asset.
• Specialist knowledge: Comfortable with modern internet-based systems and technology in general
• Current Location: U.A.E
About the Company
Cloudscape Technologies is a leading cloud integration and advisory firm servicing businesses across Retail, Wholesale and Hospitality industries. With strong experience and backgrounds in retail and technology, Cloudscape strives to help business owners increase business efficiency and profitability by leveraging the best-in-breed cloud-based business applications across POS, CRM, Inventory Management and Accounting.
With clients across the Middle East, we use a consultative process to assist with data migration, implementation, on-site training and support services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Corporate Sales Manager
Sales and Account Manager
Manpower Middle East
Bluebox HR Limited
Group Business Development Manager