Job description / Role
he Business Development Manager will;
• Present the product ranges & services to our clients in a structured professional way.
• Ascertain the client’s requirements efficiently and effectively.
• Maintain and develop business relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone calls and by email.
• Effectively research new business opportunities within the UAE & GCC territories.
• Develop an effective B2B Sales strategy.
• Organize meetings with potential customers and network effectively.
• Negotiate the terms of the sale agreement and close sales.
• Report on relevant market & customer information.
• Make accurate, prompt cost calculations and provide customers with quotations.
• Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
• Engage with existing clients to generate repeat business.
• Be an ambassador of the brand.
• Educated to diploma/degree level preferable.
• At least 2 years+ experience in a senior sales role, regional experience preferable.
• B2B & B2C experience in a Sales Target environment.
• Ideally worked in a team environment.
• Articulate and confident with proven track record in sales.
• Excellent planning, prioritization & organization skills.
• Excellent communication skills, written and telephone manner.
• Customer service orientated.
• Innovative and inquisitive with an interest in the creative industry.
• Has a valid UAE Driver’s License or a license from a country that is transferable into a UAE drivers license.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Group Sales