Job description / Role
• Develop and execute a sales plan with short, medium and long term milestones for both the partner and direct business against which success will be measured.
• Identify new strategies and opportunities to expand the business footprint across revenue generating opportunities, this may include, but not be limited to:
- Schools and universities
- Corporate entities
- Alternative content ideas
- Distribution channels
- Branding opportunities
- Team building events
- Social events
• Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
• Generate new business opportunities and revenue generating channels.
• Plan and prepare regular presentations indicating KPIs in a clear and easy format.
• Communicate new product developments to prospective and existing clients.
• Nurture and develop key customer accounts, such as Mashreq, Etisalat and others. Including regular feedback on fulfilment of contractual obligations. Seek opportunities to extend reach with existing partners owned channels. Providing regular feedback on the status of prospective clients and new clients, solely responsible for achieving customer sales and profitability.
• Provide a detailed understanding of the business landscape including macro and micro economic factors, competition, customers, suppliers and technology.
• Ensuring sales marketing material is updated and relevant to the industry.
• Research and analyse industry reports and trends that may impact business.
• Develop and assess business opportunities within the current framework and source new and interesting opportunities for generating revenue.
• Develop business cases with strategic rationale supporting sales strategy and execute efficiently.
• Project leadership and oversight on all revenue generating contracted initiatives. Including monthly updates on progress.
• Develop revenue forecasts and strategies to achieve the desired results. Change tactics if current plans are not delivering results.
• Providing specialist advice on products and services.
• Supports marketing strategy initiatives in line with the opportunities identified, in line with business development strategy defined and developed for the various segments and applications.
• Educate customer base on new products and opportunities through regular communication.
• Diversification and business development: conduct feasibility studies to introduce new product lines which can generate revenues.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
• Meet and exceed quarterly revenue and profit quotas from various sales strategies.
• Ownership of contracts and regular updates on deliverables per contract reported.
• Accurate forecast and pipeline management of the partner and direct sales lines of business partnership engagement.
• Generate a detailed report each month of revenue generated and market insights.
• Writing reports on current market environment with insights and solutions. Assess potential market size, needs, existing and potential competitive situations, technical feasibility and other critical success factors.
• Ability to review and edit contracts and prepare them with minimal oversight. Legal team to receive final and approved contracts at all times for review.
• Ensure that both the quantity and quality of sales activity is at the levels agreed with management and leads by example in the area
• Host quarterly industry events to showcase cinema experiences to target audiences with the objective of generating leads.
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Engages marketing team to prepare branded material as per the agreed contract.
• Ensures operational teams are briefed through approved process.
• Obtains final approval from legal team once contract has been developed and agreed with direct report and CEO.
• Controls and manages all deliverable against contracts and ensures contracts are being fulfilled as required.
• 7-10 Sales with at least 2 years of experience in a managerial or supervisory role.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline from an accredited institution.
• Demonstrated high level skills in leadership and management.
• Bilingual (English/Arabic) language ability required.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
About the Company
A leading company in the entertainment industry in the Middle East
Business Development Manager
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Business Development Manager - UAE Manufacturing
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (Arabic Speaking)
Business Development Executive