Job description / Role
Cooper Fitch have been retained by a global consultancy to hire 2 Business Development Manager's for our clients operations in the UAE.
- The role will require you to target SME's and Family group businesses and sell them a bespoke, tailored solution for them to take the next step in their growth.
- Our client are looking for someone with a Solution Sales background.
- Client facing experience is a must.
- Arabic speaking candidates will take preference.
- Technology/Finance Solution Sales will be held in high regard.
Cooper Fitch's client are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Bsc. or MBA degree
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively either individually or in a team-oriented environment and ability to navigate and excel in a complex, heavily matrixed organization.
- Requires a keen attention to detail and highly effective organization and prioritization skills including the ability to stay on task and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills are essential, including the ability to relate successfully to a variety of people externally and internally, and to form strong relationships with key decision makers.
- This position may be required to travel on a moderate basis – up to 40%; for meetings and projects held in client offices, events, round tables and other business related needs.
About the Company
At Cooper Fitch, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We provide recruitment, executive search and human resources advisory services to thousands of clients across the Middle East, we have been delivering services in the region since 1997. Our team is your team, we firmly believe in delivering first class committed search services. It is our mission to help build the best talent in the market. Our services are tailored to your every need, we have spent nearly twenty years developing an extensive database of top tier talent in the region. We also aim to help you protect and retain your people with our world-class assessment, testing and advisory facilities. We provide both valuable market updates and compensation and benefits analysis to complete the full spectrum of human resources services.