Job description / Role
Business Development Manager
Salary: up to AED 15,000 based on experience
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Our Client one of the leading distributors and stockist of building materials. Representing some of the leading manufacturers from GCC, USA, Europe and Asia, they supply the GCC, Middle East and Africa with an extensive client base.
As a result of their launching a new division, we are seeking an entrepreneurial spirited Business Development Manager to introduce their bathroom products into the market.
• Reporting to the CEO.
• Promote products to Construction Companies, Developers, Clients, Civil Contractors and Architects
• Develop a Sales Team who will focus on project sales initially within the UAE and eventually across the GCC
• Promote products including wash basins, water closets, bidets, urinals, etc and accessories like toilet roll holders, robe hooks, towel rods soap dish holders shelves, etc
• Approach the target audience as indicated and develop a data base
• Liaise with Consultants, Architects and Client Representatives to get to approve the aesthetic design of the offered products.
• Extensive travel to Europe, Turkey and China in order to list manufacturers.
• Segregate mid to high end luxury products in order to make suitable recommendations to the targeted client according to their budget
• Minimum of 3 to 5 year’s experience in a similar role
• Experience within the same industry is essential
• Previous exposure to the target segments mentioned is key to been successful
• Proven track record of successful business placed within the UAE
• Excellent communication skills in English, Arabic and 1 additional European language would be an advantage.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.