Job description / Role
The Job Opportunity
The key purpose of this Business Development Manager role in UAE is to find new business opportunities and own them through to successful conclusion.
- Responsibility and accountability for identifying opportunities, shaping customer propositions, owning bid and quotation processes and ultimately for signing and implementing profitable business contracts in line with the business/JV strategy.
- Achieving the assigned New Business revenue and profit targets
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Sophisticated level of cultural awareness within the local environment, particularly UAE.
- Effective communicator to senior management level - able to hold business conversations at the top levels
- Proven experience and skills as a negotiator, delivering the best results for his/her employer without compromising agreement with the customer
- Experience of contributing to strategic business management issues as well as developing well thought-out tactical plans to deliver new business.
- Ability to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships and provide thought leadership internally and externally.
- Preferably fluent in English languages with excellent verbal and written skills (to the extent of writing compelling sales and bid documentation) in both.
- Preferably will have Facilities Management industry experience i.e.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas)
Copperfield Business Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||18 Apr|
Regional Senior Business Manager
Business Development Manager, Sales
Xerox Emirates LLC
Senior Business Development Manager
Key Account Manager