Job description / Role
About the role:
A leading landscape company in Dubai is looking for a Business Development Manager to grow their market share.
* Prospecting focused on the geographical area/countries defined by BU.
* Design, define and validate with Management the Sales Strategy for his area for short, medium and long term.
* On a semester basis, follow up of the Sales Strategy and if necessary propose to Management a review for adaptation or complete re-definition of this strategy.
* Final responsible of the Sales results for his area for short, medium and long term.
* Lead the negotiation of the contracts with Customer respecting Corporate and BU rules and if necessary under instruction from Business Development Manager/Director and / or BU Director and compile the contractual changes to be validated by Legal Department / BU Contract Committee.
* Follow up of payments, guarantees and client's satisfaction.
* Minimum 8 to 10 years' experience in engineering - services, construction / industrial company leading commercial or purchase activities and/or execution of projects; preferably multi-national scope with broad experience.
* Communication skills. Thoughtful, pragmatic, curious, pro-active and with high capability of win-win negotiation, whereas acknowledging and fulfilling BU and Corporate recommendations.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager - Architecture
Marketing & Business Development Executive
Business Development Manager
Quest Search & Selection
HORECA Sales Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East