Job description / Role
KIKLABB is currently seeking a Business Development Manager. This is a full-time role based in Dubai and an integral part of KIKLABB’s Operations Team. You will be responsible for generating a healthy pipeline of new clients and working with the Operations team to support KIKLABB’s growth plans. The role will subsequently evolve to build and manage a Business Development team. We think big and long term. We have a clear strategy of how KIKLABB will evolve and seek a highly driven individual to help transform our vision into reality.
The role requires working in close conjunction with the CEO to help bring ideas to life. You will be proficient at managing personnel, technology and performance metrics (related to operations, marketing and finance), to help deliver an impactful client experience.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
• Be a strong brand ambassador for KIKLABB, able to promote the platform to a diverse client base ranging from global corporates to SMEs to startup entrepreneurs
• Pitch, network and engage with prospective clients and convert those relationships into revenue
• Collaborate with sales, marketing and branding teams to develop and communicate an effective marketing message, backed by pitch books, brochures, etc
• Meet and exceed revenue targets
• Liaise and strategise with senior management to help KIKLABB further innovate and meet client requirements
• Ensure day-to-day operational excellence with respect to pipeline management, client conversions, sales forecasting, team training and collaboration
• Meet/exceed client on-boarding and revenue targets
• Develop a target client list and marketing materials to grow the business pipeline
• Attend trade events and conferences, representing KIKLABB and promoting its unique value proposition
• Host tours of KIKLABB’s premises, communicating its culture, environment, services and benefits to clients
• Maintain real-time communication with other internal departments to ensure efficient client on-boarding experience and prompt resolution of any operational issues
• Help foster a collaborative community ethos amongst the clients at KIKLABB
• Keep up to-date with competitive landscape, industry and regulatory trends- Hold regular meetings with clients to understand their evolving requirements and promote additional services
• Regular reporting to senior management of operational performance
• Focus on client retention and repeat business
• Educated to university level
• Dedicated business development experience relating to freezone company formation services, business license sales, startups or real estate
• Develop contacts and generate sales from scratch
• Experience of liaising with C-suite clients
• Track record of setting, reaching and , exceeding goals, focused on numbers
• Can-do attitude with ability to adapt to evolving business environment
• Able to operate effectively using own initiative as well as part of a wider team
• Identify opportunities for streamlining internal processes and structures
• Managed a team as well as trained and mentored junior colleagues
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and database applications (ideally including Salesforce)
• Well organised, able to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment
• Fluent English speaker, with excellent written and presentation skills
About the Company
KIKLABB turns our client’s ambitions into results. Launching soon, KIKLABB is a unique Dubai free zone license issuing platform with highly functional co-working spaces/offices, offering complete business service solutions in a bustling, collaborative workspace environment. All located on the iconic QE2 at Mina Rashid, Dubai.
We’re our client’s launch pad, their concierge, their secret weapon, the one who takes care of the boring stuff (business licenses, visas, WiFi, parking, cleaners, etc) so they can get on with making things happen. It's where a waterfront setting inspires fresh authentic ideas. Where networking happens on their doorstep, in a work space used by a diverse group of members with the drive, ambition and passion to take their ideas to the next level.
Whether they’re new to the game or new to the market, KIKLABB's full-service platform gives our clients everything they need to KIKstart their business.
Lord Search & Selection
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||22 Jun|
Sales Manager/Sales Director
Business Development Management
Business Development Manager - Architecture