Job description / Role
We are representing a market-leading and dynamic law firm as they search for a Business Development Manager (Middle East). This varied role is based in the vibrant business and vacation hub of Dubai. The primary purpose of this role is to provide senior management to the BD practice across the region. Reporting to the Regional Managing Partner, you will collaborate to design and oversee BD strategies along with supporting 2 junior coordinators.
You, the successful applicant, will be responsible for inspiring the firm's approach to new business winning, maintaining client satisfaction, and improving lawyer's BD skills.
Culture and Benefits:
- The firm offers a friendly culture with a history of high achievement and collaboration. Representing a world-class brand, you will have the ability to make real and positive change.
- Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Possess a relevant Marketing Degree;
- Offer substantial business development and marketing experience within a law firm (preferably Magic Circle or top tier-US) with experience within the banking sector;
- An energetic approach to the development and understanding of Middle East market and practice;
- Demonstrated experience of people management;
- A respectful, trustworthy, and inspiring leader with excellent interpersonal skills and commercial acumen;
- Excellent professionalism, communication skills, attention to detail, and client focus;
- Ability to thrive under multiple simultaneous deadlines and projects.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.