Job description / Role
Xerox Emirates is looking to recruit mid-level and senior sales professionals to join our talented team in Abu Dhabi.
If you are an experienced Technology Sales Account Manager who has a proven sales record of successfully engaging and nurturing customer relationships to create and maximize revenue streams in various large enterprise sectors within the GCC, then we want to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Perform daily selling activities: Conduct sales calls, demonstrations, proposal creation/presentation, and maintain prospect activity into sales cycle tracking processes.
• Ensure effective territory management of designated territory and manage sales cycles using the tools and techniques provided by the company.
• Provide monthly sales forecasts with a high accuracy level to ensure the sales objectives of revenue growth and gross profit targets are met across all Xerox products, services and solutions.
• Keep up to date with the competition, Print-Tech related technology changes to share with customers and the company.
• Create and manage a customer pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities in order to achieve desired sales targets.
• Ensure commitment to raising the bar on customer service and satisfaction levels by effective relationship and dairy management.
• Continuously build sales pipelines for immediate and future business.
• To qualify for the role - you will already be from the print industry or within the technology sector selling enterprise solutions and digital transformation projects.
• You will also have between 5 to 10 years of solid sales experience in the region and an established portfolio of network contacts which you can immediately leverage.
Xerox Emirates recruits the best in class and in return we offer a competitive salary, an uncapped variable commission structure, a fun and collaborative work environment and plenty of development opportunities.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will close on 1st September 2019.
About the Company
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works every day across the globe in more than 160 countries. Xerox Emirates is a joint venture of Xerox Corporation & the Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group.
Xerox Emirates reaches out to small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers and partners who serve them.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital, Office and mobile, Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We market the entire range of Xerox digital copy, scan, print products, solutions & Managed Print Services offerings in the UAE. The product portfolio includes high-end digital production publishing and printing systems, networked color & mono laser printers & digital multi-functional office devices and solutions. Xerox Emirates Services division offers solutions for Information Management, Business Process Outsourcing & Transportation.
Xerox Emirates is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the Quality Management System which supports Customer Service, Logistics Operations, and Information Technology Services Management.
Business Development Manager
Irwin & Dow
Business Development Manager
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|