Job description / Role
A Tier 1 Facilities Management provider requires an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team in their Dubai offices.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Develop existing and pursue new business opportunities for the company. Hard and Soft Services
- Be the face of the company in all stages of client interaction (e.g. proposals, negotiations, handling client queries / needs / concerns, etc.)
- Keep abreast with latest marketing trends through networking, attending events/ conferences / functions
- Use key insights to recommend selling propositions and identify opportunities for campaigns and services
- Be up-to-date on the competitive landscape
- Generate relevant reports for team members
The successful candidate must have at least 8 years Facilities Management experience and 5 being in UAE. Below are added requirements needed for the said position.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field
- Should have a substantial client network in the GCC
- Can thrive in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.