Job description / Role
About the Role:
A global FMCG company is looking for a Business Development Manager in Dubai to target Horeca channel in the region.
* Develop, recommend, and gain management approval of the annual business plans for markets assigned, including unit sales, revenues, and profit goals. Supervise the execution of the approved plan or, if necessary, recommend changes in the plans.
* Consistent with annual plans, establish monthly and quarterly targets and continually measure progress towards these targets.
* Continuously review, guide, and monitor the performance of existing distributors and with approval and guidance from corporate office, identify and help select new distributors if required; outline standard selling and commission / rebate arrangements and negotiate changes in sales agreements, as appropriate.
* Work closely with Product Manager - Emerging Markets to ensure a clear understanding of the marketing objectives. Provide input in the marketing and media planning. Supervise the execution of the marketing A&P plan to ensure the efficient and effective use of the approved marketing budgets.
* Evaluate results of the marketing programs and recommend, when and where appropriate, on changes deemed necessary.
* 8 years of solid experience in FMCG sales and marketing, at least 5 of it at managerial position, preferably from leading MNC environment.
* Experience in Distributor Management.
* Aggressive, result oriented and with high personal drive to succeed.
* Have strong people and negotiation skills, able to deal effectively with distributors and to execute the sales / marketing plans.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.