Job description / Role
Our client is a market leading global business with a strong presence in the UAE.
· Grow, develop and maintain relationships with clients in your assigned territory.
· Qualify inbound sales leads and follow up with enquiries, developing relationships with prospect clients
· Responsible and accountable for the attainment of revenue, volume and margin growth for the accounts in the territory.
· Responsible, along with the Regional Sales Manager, for formulating an annual sales budget for the territory.
· Work as a member of an internal team to delight the customer.
· Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in Salesforce.com
The successful candidate will have
- 5+ years experience selling SAAS
- Experience working in a goal-driven environment
- Excellent academic qualifications; Degree level educated ideally
- Experience of business development/lead generation
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East