Job description / Role
- Manage the designated pipeline of leads and converting qualified leads into a sales opportunity
- Uses Email/telephone calls to creatively and effectively find and acquire new partners
- Manage a pipeline of business in creative ways to meet individual sales targets
- Reaching out to big groups to offer deliveries for their existing businesses.
- Take control over your pipeline and use your organization skills to manage your portfolio of leads and ensure strong conversion rates.
- Communicate (physical visits, email, calls, social media) with potential clients to demonstrate Courioo technology
- know how to use Salesforce is a plus
- You must be comfortable with targeting new business
- Experience within a fast moving sales environment, and if not; Experience and confidence pitching things you’re passionate about
- The job requires great communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email
- Ability to take ownership and work within demanding targets
- Ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients
- You will need to be tenacious and motivated by targets
About the Company
Courioo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
At Courioo, our team focuses on helping local businesses grow their business and expand their customer reach by offering same-day deliveries. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we are very transparent on the decision we make and why we make them. We are tech logistics that fulfill on-demand deliveries for marketplace restaurants, e-commerce platforms, online retail, and supermarkets.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East