Job description / Role
The core responsibility is to explore business opportunities, develop and maintain business relationships with partnership. It is essential to understand the company's mission and vision, in order to select and adopt the right commercial strategy with different partners, and then coordinate and cooperate with other teams inside the company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Development the relationship with Banks and other organizations in UAE
- Develop tailored made partnerships strategies and models with different kinds of strategic partners for different scenarios
- Collaborate with product development team and R&D team, connect with necessary partners upon request, such as KYC channels, data sources, etc
- Be a crucial and sensitive partner with internal teams to better develop products, improve user experiences and increase brand awareness
- Grasp the key events, especially the renowned world-wide ones, to enhance brand awareness, together with branding and marketing team
- BS degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- 8 years + experience in Finance BD role, Banking or FinTech
- Knowledge of Banks and Credit Cards organizations
- Good understanding of the Nature of business for Strategy Expansion & Execution
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and highly motivated self-starting attitude with desire to directly impact the success of the company and for increasing levels of responsibility.
- Language skills include English and Arabic.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.