Job description / Role
We are looking to recruit a seasoned Print - Business Development Manager for our Government Sales Team in Dubai.
- To qualify for the role, you will need to be highly networked with Government Customers, Federal Entities & Ministries in Dubai and preferably be an Managed Print Service Professional having managed large-scale strategic customer accounts.
- This is a dynamic role and an exciting opportunity to join a strong and successful team with a company making big changes to the print game.
As this is a government facing role, Arabic speaking candidates will be considered, and if you don't meet the job specification, send us an application anyway as there are more opportunities on the horizon.
- 5 years sales experience in the print industry or technology firms;
- Arabic speaker who is highly networked in the government sector;
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience managing tenders and RFPs
- Strong presentation skills and technical acumen
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
- Based in UAE
- Fluent Arabic Speaker
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4
- Printing Industry Background
About the Company
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works every day across the globe in more than 160 countries. Xerox Emirates is a joint venture of Xerox Corporation & the Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group.
Xerox Emirates reaches out to small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers and partners who serve them.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital, Office and mobile, Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We market the entire range of Xerox digital copy, scan, print products, solutions & Managed Print Services offerings in the UAE. The product portfolio includes high-end digital production publishing and printing systems, networked color & mono laser printers & digital multi-functional office devices and solutions. Xerox Emirates Services division offers solutions for Information Management, Business Process Outsourcing & Transportation.
Xerox Emirates is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the Quality Management System which supports Customer Service, Logistics Operations, and Information Technology Services Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager / Account Manager