Job description / Role
Specialist Building Contractor based in Dubai currently turning over 200 Million AED Per Annum with a business plan to reach 500 Million AED within the next 3 Years. To build on this solid & consistent growth the British General Manager is looking to appoint a Business Development Manager with local UAE Experience . The group is motivated by PROFIT so pure turnover with small margins is NOT what we are seeking.
The business has a solid track record for the following sectors of Construction in the Emirates: Industrial, Manufacturing, Commercial & Retail .
• Based in the Dubai office this role will be working closely alongside the General Manager to establish new business connections, manage existing relationships and look at the pipe line of opportunities and tenders for the next 24 Months.
• As an Arabic speaker you will have the ability to open doors and maximize your construction & technical background seeing suitable opportunities for growth.
• If you have the charisma and drive to grow a business and generate opportunities then this role is for you.
• There will be NO Layer of Mid / Higher Management and you will be working alongside the Commercial Director & General Manager for the group.
• As a privately owned business they are cash rich and are happy to balance a risk vs reward policy at TENDER stage.
This role will have a good package on offer but will also have a Yearly Bonus structure which will reward TOP performers in the role.
AED 35,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have 3-5 Years Minimum working within the UAE Construction Market
• Business Development Experience is essential
• Must speak English & Arabic fluently
• Based in the UAE Currently for face to face interviews
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering. Mechanical or Construction Management
• Already held a Stand alone BDM/ Sales role for a specialist contractor
• Spanish & French languages would be a positive but not essential
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.