Job description / Role
The Business Development Manager is responsible for overseeing lead development from value added services and business partnerships This involves developing lead channels, scoping new areas of business, cold calling, developing strategic partners, networking, document creation, client interfacing and maintaining the Salesforce client data base related to value added services and business partnerships.
• Interact with Salesforce, Virtuzone’s CRM system to ensure leads, opportunities and client accounts are correctly managed.
• Respond to all communication within 1 working day.
• Develop a network of partnerships that would generate a revenue stream for the company.
• Manage client expectations and deliver content in a relatable format.
• Maintain a good relationship with each client to foster trust and develop potential referrals.
• Liaise with various Virtuzone departments and partners to ensure a seamless license application.
• Adhere to various KPI’s provided in the form of targets, lead management and salesforce use.
• Enter all leads and information into Salesforce at the time of receiving the lead.
• Network and develop new business opportunities and leads.
• Provide a weekly report for management to give updates on events attended, companies approached, strategies implemented, regions visited, leads developed and potential sales.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Strong desire for self-improvement,
• Critical thinking with the ability to identify issues and implement changes that will result in company savings in both time, man power and finances.
• Experience with Salesforce is preferable
• Dispute resolution and negotiation
• Solution driven approach
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated
• Flexible and capable of working in dynamic work environment
• Trustworthy, honest and diligent
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of setting up a company in the UAE so that our clients can focus on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade license, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved in the UAE company setup process.
And that's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem daunting - and let's face it, rather off-putting - with the right support, the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become one of the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. Thousands of entrepreneurs have trusted us to manage the process for them, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade license with us every year going forward.
Business Development Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Country Sales Manager
Business Development Manager for a Bpo Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Business Development Manager