Job description / Role
• Secure new business, actively prospect and explore new partnerships to achieve sales targets;
• Search for new clients by networking, calling, advertising and generate interest from potential clients;
• Create commercial offers and conclude agreements;
• Focus on creating a higher awareness of services and the brand in the market;
• Observe market regarding competitors, customer requirements and technical developments;
• Work closely with Project Managers and Sales Managers to ensure best partnership delivery;
• Contribute towards the profitability of the company by focusing on high revenue generating opportunities;
• Research and communicate new media platforms and associations;
• Build and maintain relationships with customers by going to conferences;
• Ensure all business development activities are in line with overall company strategy.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Fluent English - Required
• 1 year Experience - Preferred
• 3 months Probation Period
• Certificate of Higher Education - Preferred
• Negotiation skills, tact and diplomacy
• Organisational skills
About the Company
Vonlanthen Group of Companies is made for innovative and senior business leaders focused on confronting challenges and seizing opportunities. We conduct extensive research and connect deal-makers and risk-takers across Europe and emerging markets to help propel companies to the next level. Our conferences, events and training schemes are designed for senior decision-makers working at the top of their industries with cutting-edge strategies, products, processes and technologies. We are the natural home for companies always on the lookout for opportunities, always searching for the next deal, and always with an eye on the competition.