Job description / Role
An exciting Business Development position with an established education business which is part of an International franchise, based in Abu Dhabi
A successful International Franchise with two locations in Abu Dhabi. Specialise in English and mathematics tuition to school-age children.
* The role requires an individual who will deal directly with parents at the centres, increase the student numbers and maintain existing relationships.
* This individual will develop further relationships with schools and the community.
* This is not a teaching role, but knowledge of the education systems (UK and USA) would be a bonus.
* The main two priorities are to source and enrol new clients while also ensuring our current clients experience a high level of service.
The successful candidate will be entitled to a competitive salary plus commission on revenue
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria
* Must be Abu Dhabi based
* 4+ years of experience in a Sales, Business Development or Management role
* Prior experience in a commercial role in the education Industry is a plus
* Must be fluent in English
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Business Development Manager - Access Control
Business Development Manager
Assistant Sales Manager
UI Senior Business Development Manager
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts