Job description / Role
Role: Business Development Manager
We are desperately looking for one who are going to start new business line which is Trading of FMCG products so, they are looking for someone who can take care the entire setup right from the beginning. Someone who has good business knowledge, ready to take Responsibility/Ownership and Accountability/worked in a startup company.
The New Business Development Manager will develop, implement and realize the customer strategy and plan, within the health divisions’ sales strategy and plan, in order to ensure the realization of planned business results and build long term customer relationships in dietary supplements and functional food markets. Additionally, the New Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Defining and implementing strategic customer and sales plan.
- Translating goals and sales plans into profitability both strategically and tactically and being accountable for realizing sales objectives.
- Developing, coordinating and executing plans for strategic customers to realize agreed sales and overall customer relationship objectives, both for the short and long term.
- Visiting potential and/or existing customers to create and maintain good relationships.
- Remaining well informed about developments with customers and in the market.
- Leading contract negotiations with our customers and ensuring the conclusion of sales contracts within the limits set by marketing or business management.
- Building sustainable cross layer networks with our customers by both direct engagement and by positioning key stakeholders to the right level.
- Actively exploring opportunities with current and/ or new customers for dietary supplement and functional food industries.
- Monitoring and benchmarking competitive products, market requirements, market trends and competitive business strategies and incorporating benchmarking and competitive profiling in account and sales plans.
- Contributing to the innovation pipeline with industry insights and expertise.
- Coordinating technical support or after-sales activities towards our customers.
- Monitoring the complaint process and ensuring an appropriate complaint settlement with our customers within the agreed time frame.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The ideal candidate for the New Business Development Manager will have proven business planning, sales, and networking skills, as well as a strong pattern of execution and follow-through. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7plus years of B2B distribution channel and selling experience.
- Experience with Organics products like Vegetables, fruits, supplements etc.
- Experience setting annual goals and action plans for new territories.
- Experience providing education and training to influence sales; ability to research, inquire, and execute on market data to build future strategies is also required.
- Ability to be proactive and self-motivated, driven to compete and succeed and with high ethical standards.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Key Account Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Sales Executive
Business Development Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East
Business Development Head/General Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company