Job description / Role
My client is a leading contractor looking for a BDM with the following experience.
Business Development Manager Jobs & Responsibilities:
• Identify partnership opportunities
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
• Maintain existing business
• Think critically when planning to assure project success
• Prepare the annual business development plan, as well as to prepare the annual work plan
• Achieve targets as per set plans of action.
• Determine and develop new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
• Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for services.
• Investigate the economic conditions surrounding the business activity such as industry trends and competition.
• Increase the company's involvement with the existing clients.
• Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis, and deliver accurate business reports.
• Develop a corporate brand strategy.
• Develop and manage marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients.
• Implement business models so as to create new ventures.
• Adopt a hands-on approach to monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing programs.
• Experience in managing sales processes, from lead generation to relationship management.
• A sales/BD professional able to handle complex institutional clients at different levels of seniority.
• Highly astute research and planning capabilities.
• Must show high levels of organization.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate confidently, effectively and persuasively, over the phone, in writing, and face-to-face.
• Clearly demonstrated ability to work independently and within teams.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Familiarity with using Salesforce and similar CRM applications.
Preference to applicants who have:
• A marketing or sales-related bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Ability to think creatively and capitalize on opportunities for growth.
• A go-getter attitude with initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
• Ability to utilize analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Superior organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Fluency in English, with preference for a strong second language.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.