Job description / Role
My client is a leading contractor looking for a BDM with the following experience.
Business Development Manager Jobs & Responsibilities:
• Identify partnership opportunities
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
• Maintain existing business
• Think critically when planning to assure project success
• Prepare the annual business development plan, as well as to prepare the annual work plan
• Achieve targets as per set plans of action.
• Determine and develop new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
• Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for services.
• Investigate the economic conditions surrounding the business activity such as industry trends and competition.
• Increase the company's involvement with the existing clients.
• Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis, and deliver accurate business reports.
• Develop a corporate brand strategy.
• Develop and manage marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients.
• Implement business models so as to create new ventures.
• Adopt a hands-on approach to monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing programs.
• Experience in managing sales processes, from lead generation to relationship management.
• A sales/BD professional able to handle complex institutional clients at different levels of seniority.
• Highly astute research and planning capabilities.
• Must show high levels of organization.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate confidently, effectively and persuasively, over the phone, in writing, and face-to-face.
• Clearly demonstrated ability to work independently and within teams.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Familiarity with using Salesforce and similar CRM applications.
Preference to applicants who have:
• A marketing or sales-related bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Ability to think creatively and capitalize on opportunities for growth.
• A go-getter attitude with initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
• Ability to utilize analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Superior organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Fluency in English, with preference for a strong second language.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Business Development Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Business Development Coordinator (Oil & Gas)
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jan|
Senior Sales Executive
A Leading Company In UAE