Job description / Role
Grow Customer portfolio
• Secure comfort level and optimize existing portfolio.
• Acquire new customers through individual prospecting actions.
• Promote the new commercial offers.
• Lead tender response in collaboration with the Front Office Management and supporting Middle Office functions.
• Build and present proposal to customers.
Ensure transmission of commitment to customer to Middle Office
• Establish Customer Profile per customer expectations.
• Transmit to the Customer Operation Support the Customer Profile specifying the arrangements with customers and specific operational procedures.
• Ensure Full understanding and seek validation from Middle Office.
• Exchange business information with the Bolloré Logistics network abroad.
• Transmit to the financial services the information required by the account opening procedures.
Monitor financial outstanding
• Monitor the creditworthiness of customers / prospects in relation to financial services.
• Draft commercial contracts according to the regulations, if necessary, in cooperation with the Legal Service.
• Estimate the risks / losses from litigation in conjunction with the Financial & Legal Services.
• Collect debts under the legislation.
• Follow with the management the profitability of customer accounts.
• Establish the annual budget exercise in consultation with their line manager.
Report and release information
• Establish the business actions plan.
• Participate in internal meetings.
• Analyze individual performance with the hierarchy.
• In charge of specific communication tasks (sponsoring, events, etc.) and participate in business promotion operations
QHSE &Compliance and Ethics
• Comply and meet with all QHSE, compliance and Ethics requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or Sales and Marketing.
• 5-7 years of experience with a Freight Forwarding Company in a sales environment.
• Experience in hunting global accounts.
• Proficient knowledge of Freight Products Rates.
• Proficient IT and Computer Literacy Skills.
• English Language Skills, Arabic is a plus.
• Proficient Planning and Organizing Skills & Communication Skills.
• Proficient Negotiation Skills.
About the Company
Bollore Logistics LLC was established in 2009. Our main office and 2,500 sqm warehouse are implanted at the heart of Dubai Airport cargo city (DAFZA). In 2015, Bolloré Logistics reinforced its local presence by opening a consolidation warehouse in Jebel Ali Free zone in order to meet customers’ growing requests and expand our range of services (TOO, cross-docking…). The commitment within teams allows Bolloré Logistics LLC to offer a broad range of services and tailor made solutions to sectors such as aerospace, oil & gas, perishable, telecom, renewable energies, healthcare, aid & relief and many others.
Business Development Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East
Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Manager (European 3PL)
Middle East Executive
A Leading Company In UAE
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE