Job description / Role
• Develop new business opportunities and manage the sales pipeline.
• Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
• Identify industry trends and needs, build a secured long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
• Develop strategies and positions by analysing new venture integration.
• Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics to persuade potential clients to sign the contracts.
• Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
• Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
• Prepare the business contracts and other documents required in coordination with all the stakeholders.
• Examine the risks and potentials of business opportunities.
• Collaborate with finance to track and maintain proper records.
• Follow up with the clients on pending payments whilst maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
• We are looking for someone with previous experience of working as a Business development manager and who can work effectively dealing with different stakeholders and well versed in head hunting and mass hiring.
• An excellent verbal and written communication skills with a successful track record in B2B sales, working experience with sales techniques, negotiation, and data analysis for management report.
• This is a role that combines operational and strategic responsibilities, requiring a solid sales background in addition to sound commercial exposure and mindset to successfully partner with and influence all areas of the business.
About the Company
WeDo is a multinational, diversified organisation that has grown from a meeting of minds between two experienced professionals from very different sectors in 2018. Both founders have more than 35 year’s experience in their respective sectors of banking/finance and payroll/recruitment, combined. The idea was simple, to build a group of companies that focused on service and easy to deal with in the areas of Business Finance, Recruitment, Payroll Services, HR Support and Back Office functions. We wanted to try and provide as many services to our clients as possible to try and ensure they could grow their own businesses successfully.
Sales Manager (Trading)
Middle East Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Arab Media Group (AMG)
TGC Middle East