Job description / Role
Business Development Manager (Abu Dhabi)
We are looking for candidate for the Role of BDM in Abu Dhabi.
Job Specifications (Duties & Responsibilities):
• Generating leads by the means of network, client visits, cold calls, attending exhibitions and seeking references from existing clients
• Preparing documents for tenders and registration with government and authorities
• Attending incoming inquiries, meeting the clients with a presentation of our services, and closing the deals
• Research and understanding the sector specific needs of client and work with the expert teams
• Influencing and networking with current and prospective Clients to build relationships at senior levels, and identify business needs to address.
• Develop and implement the sales and operation process, best practices and lead the technical team
• Prepare proposals and offers for clients which are comprehensive in scope and compelling in their presentation to ensure the customer see full value proposition.
• Perform vendor registration and listing with corporates
• Achieving weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales targets and new client.
• Salary: TBD
• Mobile allowance provided
• An Incentive will be offered based on the sales and target achievement
Qualification and Skills required:
• 2-4 Years Proven work experience as Business development in Abu Dhabi Market.
• 2-4 year off experience in Electronic Waste Recycling
• Education: Degree or Equivalent
• Language: English, Arabic would be a plus
• MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Should be self-motivated, driven, methodical and enthusiastic individual
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
• Excellent organization and work management skills
• Should have UAE driving licenses
About the Company
Your One Stop Solution For Recycling. With over 10 years of operating in the UAE, we deliver the fastest and most convenient delivery of your environmental commitments.
Global and local brands access our infrastructure for both marketing campaigns and CSR fulfillment in the Gulf Region. Where the law is concerned, we make sure you have the correct certificates to prove you took care of your commitments to the environment.
From mobile handsets to entire suites of office equipment, we offer access to experts with minimum 5 years experience in recycling in the region.