Job description / Role
We are searching for an experienced business development manager to help us expand our global reach by discovering and developing new commercial opportunities and relationships with potential clients.
To accomplish our company objective, the individual will join a team of like-minded doers. Also, he/she will be an expert in sales and business operations.
If your experience as a business development manager in the recruitment and staffing industry is less than three years, this job will not be the right fit for you!
You are Going to:
- Develop new business opportunities and manage the sales pipeline.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify industry trends and needs, build a secured long-term sales pipeline following targets.
- Develop strategies and positions by analysing new venture integration.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers generate new leads, identify, and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics to persuade potential clients to sign the contracts.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Prepare the business contracts and other documents required in coordination with all the stakeholders.
- Examine the risks and potentials of business opportunities.
- Collaborate with finance to track and maintain proper records.
- Follow up with the clients on pending payments whilst maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
What You'll Require to Succeed:
We are looking for someone with previous experience of working in a business development manager capacity and who can work effectively dealing with different stakeholders and well versed with conflict resolutions.
An excellent verbal and written communication skills with a successful track record in B2B sales, working experience with sales techniques, negotiation, and data analysis for management reports.
This is a role that combines operational and strategic responsibilities, requiring a solid sales background in addition to sound commercial exposure and mindset to successfully partner with and influence all areas of the business.
What We Have to Offer:
Through enriching encounters, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to various assignments within your role, we will help shape your career with us.
Amazing benefits: We value the contributions you make, and we work hard to provide a competitive benefits package that includes a bonus, health insurance, life insurance and flight tickets.
About the Company
WeDo Global is a group of companies, based in the Middle East. WeDo not only has a strong presence within the UAE, and solid experience throughout the Government, Semi-Government and Private sectors but also covers multiple brands that cover a wide range of industries.
WeDo Global Middle East - WDG Employment Services - WeDo Global Manpower LLC - WDG Consultancy and Recruitment - WDG Facilities Management & Maintenance - WeDo Global Security - WeDo Global Documents clearing - WDG Translation