Job description / Role
• Develop and maintain prospects lists; undertake research and analysis on potential new clients; develop innovative approach on e-selling, phone selling, personal visits of clients
• Supervise, evaluate and optimize annual, quarterly and monthly planning and operational process as well as monitor sales progress.
• Prepare performance report update to the management including regular forecasting, timeline, milestone and gap analysis as well as constantly updating the CRM database
• Ensure internal sales process from first inquiry to contract confirmation, payment and shipping of sold goods.
• Gain market intelligence through developing a close working relationship with major clients, government and other multipliers as well as the use of related media.
• Constant exchange of information with the production team to learn about the products, their USPs and gain technical expertise about products.
• Represent the company at both international and local exhibitions and support the organization of such events (invitations to VIP clients, follow ups, onsite handling)
• Develop strong relationships with high profile key clients (Government such as Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Interior, President’s office, Embassies, NGOs, etc.)
• Frequent travel to assigned countries to meet with potential and existing clients.
• Support the Marketing Team to develop effective sales collaterals and presentations.
• Middle East and Africa experience, ideally with government organizations
• Experience in the Military, Defense, Security, Aviation or Automotive industries
• Willingness and ability to travel
• University or college degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
• Essential: Organized, efficient, excellent attention to detail, persuasive, responsive, can handle pressure and work to tight deadlines, great relationship manager, team player
• Essential: Microsoft Office products, CRM experience
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.
Business Development Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Business Development Manager
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||8 Apr|