Job description / Role
Our client is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology, and physical assets. Looking for an employee who likes a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and our client. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us.
As the Business Development Manager, you will drive the expansion of existing strategic and priority accounts, manage collaborative pipelines with other lines of business, increase market share and achieve revenue and volume growth goals.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Perform as the sales leader in the assigned region, representing upper management and communicating direction in motivational ways
• Maintain responsibility for revenue, margin, and profitability growth for all focus accounts within a brokerage region
• Develop corrective strategies for under-penetrated and unprofitable accounts
• Determine the potential of each focus account and create an action plan to attain the highest market share possible
• Monitor revenue achievement by the customer and undertake appropriate action with key stakeholders to ensure that commitments are being met or exceeded
• Encourage success in sales initiatives and share best practices
• Develop and maintain strategic multilevel customer relationships to uncover specific needs and behaviors of key decision-makers
• Serve as subject matter expert for the brokerage business unit with SAMs, other sales professionals, and executives.
AED 170,000 to 200,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Pay, benefits, and more. We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate
• Relevant work experience & relevant Certifications
• MBA Degree will be an added advantage
• Desire to grow professionally with ongoing education
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
It’d be great if you also have:
• Availability to work a flexible schedule including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends; travel as needed
• Experience meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Ability to work seamlessly with operations and execute initiatives
• Strong ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally
About the Company
At study abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our aim has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing international grade education to the doorsteps of our students from all over the globe.
We aspire to become the world’s leading global education advisory by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities across the globe.
Transparency and Integrity are the two most important building blocks we believe in for the admissions process at Study Abroad. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study Abroad programs are designed to handhold students and help them in exploring best-fit university options, applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organisation and our counselors pledge ethical and clarity in mind attitude in our interactions with our students and their families.