Job description / Role
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. The candidate should have strong communication skills, be able to think strategically when making plans, and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
• Identify partnerships or new business opportunities.
• Develop new relationships in the market in an effort to grow the business and help the company expand and maintain existing ones.
• Present the full range of our services to partners and other influencing parties using appropriate methods with clear communication of the company s value propositions.
• Understand partners needs to provide the best value and service.
• Identify market opportunities through meetings, networking, and other channels.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: plus commission and other benefits
• Bachelor s degree or equivalent
• 2 3 years of prior business development experience
• Good knowledge of the start-up ecosystem in the UAE and the strategic sectors
• Strategic and conceptual selling
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Sales and Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - CMO
Business Development Manager
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Global Head of Business Development
Middle East Executive