Job description / Role
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Construction / Engineering
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: Upto 20,000 AED per month basic + bonus
First year OTE 30,000 AED per month
Our client are the market leader at providing Drone Services.
Since there launch in 2014 they’ve won multiple awards national and international and are Government approved.
They provide aerial photography for events, Mapping services for engineering & construction projects and Inspection services for oil & gas.
They are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join the team. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of building relationships within Engineering construction clients. with a proven track record.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients.
• Talk technically to project managers / directors of construction and engineering companies.
• Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
• Develop effective relationships with a broad range of key decision makers Identify, quantify and prioritize market opportunities
• Communicating internally and externally with customers to meet the most current needs.
• Actively participate in all aspects of business development and key account management, and be responsible for leading sales growth
• Take a lead role in the promotion of the frameworks in region, generating new business opportunities and increasing sales
• Creating, presenting, or responding to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions
• Managing a sales process related to projects with varying levels of complexity and contract values
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Develop a sales plan to target high revenue industries such as Construction , Engineering and Oil and Gas
• Experience with the sale of a technical project for a construction / engineering project.
• Detailed understanding of commercial and/or industrial buildings and construction projects
• Construction Project Management Experience
• Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
• Ability to manage your own schedule and pipeline
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.